< Tous les avis Celemony Melodyne Plug In
Celemony Melodyne Plug In
pscal pscal

«  a must »

Published on 05/28/11 at 23:15
No problem for installation. The activation is done via the internet. You can choose to install it by iLock.
I found the operation quite complicated at first but it quickly cleared up by the many tutorial videos found at Celemony.

I have a few bugs unexplained. I utlise stand alone and not in Cubase VST for it in this configuration that I have no bugs. in that crash cubase parsing file (On opening the file is parsed by melodyne by one of three following algorithms: rhythmic, harmonic and polyphonic. The program must be greedy in resources, it must have to a good config for that it runs without crashing.

This is an excellent tool for time stretching, pitch harmonic. It can also correct the envelope with a note to make it more or less.
What I like least: the automatic calibration time. it does not work well because melodyne will stall the downbeat on the wrong transitional relying on the birth of sound. It is often necessary to make this work visually note by note.
This is not the miracle tool: it does not do anything to pull through and get melodyne decision of the century. Useful to correct some details. Eg I use to reset a few bass notes and correct their falsehood.

Excellent value for money for me.