< Tous les avis Celemony Melodyne Plug In
Celemony Melodyne Plug In
Celemony Melodyne Plug In
Published on 01/29/09 at 12:51
I didn't really have any problems installing the Celemony Melodyne Plug-In, and it has continued to work without any problems. While the interface does take a bit of getting used to, once you get the hang of it it begins to all make sense. There are a few of different things you can achieve with the plug-in, the most used by people being the pitch correction. I had previously used Antares Auto-Tune and it took a little bit of adjusting to Melodyne, but now that I've played around with Melodyne it has become my pitch tuning plug-in of choice. I don't have access to a manual but I wish I had one as there are a lot of ins and out of this plug-in.

I run Melodyne on a Mac Book Pro with a 2.2 Ghz processor and 4 GB of RAM. I use it with Pro Tools LE 7.4 and have also used it with in Pro Tools HD. I run it with a Digi 002 rack version as an audio interface with Pro Tools LE. The plug-in runs smoothly on my machine and I have not had any problems with it since installing it.

I first used Melodyne about 8 months ago, after using Auto-Tune for almost three years and I couldn't say more about how much smoother the sound is with Melodyne. While they both have a bit of learning curve, someone with experience in audio should be able to figure it out Melodyne pretty easily. The tuning is extremely smooth and has a nice graph system that displays your audio, which is easy to manipulate and get whatever it is you want in tune. It is fairly priced considering how powerful the software is. While Auto Tune is powerful as well, after trying both Melodyne just sounds better on the ears to me. Can't wait for Direct Note Access!