g200kg KeroVee v1.5
g200kg has released version 1.5 of KeroVee, a free pitch correction effect plugin for Windows.
KeroVee is focused to so-called ‘Autotune effect’ or ‘T-Pain effect’, that is robotic but different from the vocoder. KeroVee can mix two independent transposed outputs of pitch-corrector and bypassed output.
Changes in KeroVee v1.5
- New GUI, with the Pitch Graph.
- More stable pitch and less artifacts by new PitchDetection/Shifting algo, according to the company.
- Added the Scale select button.
KeroVee is available to download as a freeware VST effect plugin for Windows.
More information: g200kg
Viewers of this article also read...
- Zplane PPMulator v3 zplane has released version 3 of the metering plugin PPMulator.
- Akai SynthStation v2.0 Akai Professional has released version 2.0 of SynthStation, a portable music production studio for mobile music creation.
- Finger-Pro MoDrum v2 & BassLine v3.3 Finger-Pro has released version 2.0 of the MoDrum 808-style percussion synthesizer, and version 3.3 of BassLine, an analog modeling synthesizer for iOS.