Akai SynthStation v2.0
Akai Professional has released version 2.0 of SynthStation, a portable music production studio for mobile music creation.
Featuring CoreMIDI support, real-time recording, a customizable metronome, the ability to preview sounds in the sounds page and various stability improvements and bug fixes, SynthStation v2.0 can be used directly on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch, or in combination with the SynthStation25 portable controller.
Changes in SynthStation v2.0:
- CoreMIDI Support: SynthStation v2.0 can work with a CoreMIDI compatible device, meaning you can use it on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch as a synth module for your controllers or integrate SynthStation v2.0 with your CoreMIDI compliant hardware and software sequencers.
- Real-time Recording: Now you can record in real-time as you improvise and create tracks on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch, or when using the SynthStation25 portable controller.
- Customizable Metronome: SynthStation v2.0′s new metronome is now customizable, allowing you to set the volume and use any sound you want.
- Sound-Preview Ribbon: Find the right sound with SynthStation v2.0′s new sound-preview ribbon.
Pricing & Availability:
SynthStation for iOS is available to purchase for $1.99 USD.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Finger-Pro MoDrum v2 & BassLine v3.3 Finger-Pro has released version 2.0 of the MoDrum 808-style percussion synthesizer, and version 3.3 of BassLine, an analog modeling synthesizer for iOS.
- Alesis Ships the iO Dock Alesis has announced that the iO Dock, a dock for Apple’s iPad and iPad 2, is now shipping to pro-audio and instrument retailers.
- ART USB Dual Tube Pre ART releases a two-channel tube preamp that is also a USB audio interface.