[Musikmesse] Zplane Vielklang
Announced at the Musikmesse: As of April 2008, zplane.development will offer a boxed version of their vielklang audio harmonization instrument, complementing the ongoing online distribution.
This boxed version of vielklang will be distributed by Best Service and their partners.
The new version (1.1.3) will now use a serial number registration system instead of the previously used challenge response system. The upgrade will be without charge for
According to Zplane, Vielklang allows quick and easy creation of natural sounding backing vocals, brass sections, and other harmony parts with up to four voices. It offers a new musical approach for the generation of the voicings: rather than synthesizing plain parallel voicings, vielklang takes into account the melodic context to create a chord-based arrangement and is thus able to produce musical harmonizations instantly. Automatic recognition engines take care of initialization of obvious parameters like root note and key to let the user to focus on musical issues rather than tedious plugin configuration. While vielklang will provide instant and meaningful results, experienced users have the option to edit the result with parameters like range (ambitus) or the distribution of the voices, to modify root note and scale, to edit single harmonies and to change each single pitch of each individual voice.
vielklang’s main features are:
- musical harmonization using voice-leading and harmony progression models
- adjustable pitch correction, delay, timing humanization, timbre, volume, and pan for each voice
- MIDI-controlled snapshot system allows several harmonizations per audio input
- one-click modification of tempo, pitch, scale and harmonies
- plug and play: don’t waste time with tedious configuration
Pricing and Availability:
vielklang 1.1 is available for RTAS (Mac OS X, Windows), VST (Mac OS X, Windows) and Audio Units (Mac OS X) at a MSRP of $299.00/€249.00
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Hardware Plug-ins Hosts SM Pro Audio is showing three new products at the show – the V-Box, V-Rack, and V-Pedal are stand-alone VST plug-in compatible hardware units.
- [Musikmesse] Steinberg MR-816 Steinberg is presenting a technical preview of two new FireWire I/O DSP studios: MR816 CSX and MR816 X.
- [Musikmesse] SSL MadiXtreme Family Solid State Logic have announced the release of MadiXtreme.