VirSyn has announced the release of TDesign - The Transient Designer.
The Transient Designer TDESIGN is designed to give the user direct control over the attack and sustain characteristics of natural sounds. Virsyn tells us that you can take a recording of an unremarkable drum kit and dial in some really hard-hitting attack or take a very percussive sound and soften the attack. You can also use the sustain control to work on the decay portion of sounds, and with drums you can tighten up the sound to give a fast, dry decay or you can make them ring as though you'd taken the dampers off the kit.
Another feature is the ability to shape the transient not only amplitude wise but also with a dynamically controlled 24 dB lowpass filter with resonance control. This gives you the opportunity to change the sound in a way which normally is only possible if you recreate it with a synthesizer.
The Transient Designer overview:
- Attack amplification/attenuation.
- Sustain amplification/attenuation.
- Dynamic Transient filtering.
- 24 dB Lowpass with resonance.
- Multi channel capability.
- Easy user interface.
TDesign - The Transient Designer is available for Windows and Mac OS X in VST 3, VST 2.4, AudioUnit and RTAS plug-in formats. A fully functional/time-limited demo version is available.
Special introductory offer
From now until March 31st, 2008, you can buy TDesign for €99 instead of €169. By taking this offer you also have the option to get VirSyn's other effects, Matrix, Reflect and VTAPE, for 20% off.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.