Create an account

(1 reviews)
(1 review)
  • moosersmoosers

E-Phonic Tape DelayPublished on 06/13/10 at 19:28
    E-Phonic's Tape Delay is a free VST plug-in that I believe is compatible on PC systems only. I don't know this for sure, but when I ran this plug-in it was on a PC and I've never tried to run it on my current Mac based system. It has been a while since I was downloading and installing this plug-in, as it's been a few years since I've used the plug-in at all. I don't remember ever having any issues with it in terms of either downloading or installing it, so as far as I know as long as you have a compatible system you should be set to go. The make up of the plug-in is also very simple, as it is a plain looking interface simply consisting of a few different knobs to control your sound. These parameters are for delay time, feedback, low cut, high cut, noise, and wet/dry (mix). There isn't anything strange or really unique about the plug-in, so pretty much all users will be able to catch on quickly while using it. I don't know if a manual was ever made for this plug-in, but I would think that one probably wasn't.

I don't have the E-Phonic Tape Delay plug-in running on my current system since it's isn't compatible with this plug-in, but when I did run it it was in Cubase SX 2.0 and 3 on a Hewlett Packard Pavilion dv8000 lap top with 3.0 Ghz processor and 2 GB of RAM. I didn't run the plug-in in any other DAW's, but within the aforementioned system this plug-in ran pretty flawlessly. I never tried to max it out or anything like that, but I can't say that I remember ever having a problem running the plug-in. It's free so there isn't any harm in downloading it and trying it out for yourself.

While the E-Phonic Tape Delay doesn't sound like 'tape delay' really, it still has a decent enough sound that it's worth using in lower level DAW's, especially considering that it will cost nothing to you. It's easy enough to use for all users on all levels, so I'd definitely encourage those who are new to the world of DAW's and plug-ins. It isn't the most realistic sounding delay by a long shot, but it's good enough sounding for a free plug-in that I'd recommend at least checking it out for yourself. E-Phonic has a couple of good sounding plug-ins for free, so definitely do yourself a favor and check them out.

Audience analysis (Google Analytics)
Advertising (Google Ads)
Marketing (Meta Pixel)

On our websites, we use the Meta Pixel. The Meta Pixel is a remarketing pixel implemented on our websites that allows us to target you directly via the Meta Network by serving ads to visitors of our websites when they visit the social networks Facebook and Instagram. The meta pixel are code snippets which are able to identify your browser type via the browser ID - the individual fingerprint of your browser - and to recognise that you have visited our websites and what exactly you have looked at on our websites. When you visit our websites, the pixel establishes a direct connection to Meta's servers. Meta is able to identify you by your browser ID, as this is linked to other data about you stored by Meta on your Facebook or Instagram user account. Meta then delivers individualised ads from us on Facebook or on Instagram that are tailored to your needs.

We ourselves are not in a position to identify you personally via the meta pixel, as apart from your browser ID no other data is stored with us via the pixel.

For more information about the Meta Pixel, the details of data processing via this service and Meta's privacy policy, please visit Meta Privacy Policy - How Meta collects and uses user data for Facebook and Meta Privacy Policy - How Meta collects and uses user data for Instagram.

Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd. is a subsidiary of Meta Platforms, Inc. based in the USA. It cannot be ruled out that your data collected by Facebook will also be transmitted to the USA.

Audience analysis (Google Analytics)

Advertising (Google Ads)