Klanghelm SDRR
Klanghelm SDRR
Quantum-Music Quantum-Music
Published on 11/04/13 at 21:58
Installation is no problem. Setup is easy. Compatibility is always top notch with Klanghelm.

Macbook Pro i7 3.2GHz. It runs smoothly. The plugin is still hungry, which is not surprising coming from a plugin saturation. The plugin is stable.

I was part of the BETA team that tested loan three months before its release. Interestingly, I have a preamp tube SPL (Goldmike) which I use as "Tuber" mastering. I use it to add saturation to cold mixes. I was surprised to find a lot of similarity between it and the plugin tube mode. I spoke with Tony Frenzel (the man behind Klanghelm) and found my comment funny, because in fact using a preamp SPL to its comparison with analog.

In short, it is an excellent product and value for money is simply stunning.