Audio Damage 914 Fixed Filter Bank
Audio Damage 914 Fixed Filter Bank
chupachups chupachups
Published on 04/07/06 at 06:18
Install super simple, effective, like the serial number.
It works on XP as win 2000 without worry. Super simple setup in general.

Manuel super simple, too ... pity he did not say more about the usefulness of each frequency ...
but hey just take a good book on ls frequencies, the "mastering" and other ...

Performance is very good.

I heard all about the plug ins "audiodamage". It is true that some of their tools eat up a lot of cpu (I am referring to plugins and RONIN MAYFEX to be There's actually tests and performance issues) but I confess that nickel!

Besides I have other plugins that company (and Delay DEVERB AudioDub) like the cpu performance with more than adequate sound quality superb.

I find their plugins very simple and effective to use.

In addition they have a nice look and all the buttons can be controlled by MIDI (MIDI learn functions included).

I really have nothing to say about the stability, no crash.

I use this plug recently but I already BCQ color noise .. you will say normal because it simulates the moog filter ...

For two other plug in I use, I have the same opinion, very simple, very effective, everything is controlled by Midi (midi learn included) and very beautiful, very beautiful sound ..

In addition, the price is unbeatable in my opinion. Most of their plug-in is around 35-40 dollars, converted into euro, this is really cheap for the quality obtained. Finally this is only my opinion.

The only downside, the documentation a bit simplistic (at the same tps value -> it's going straight to the point) and the plugin interface is a little big on my laptop screen. It may just be a nuisance ...