Voxengo updates SPAN to v2.10
Version 2.10 of Voxengo's SPAN is now available for download.
SPAN is a free real-time “fast Fourier transform” audio spectrum analyzer plugin for professional music and audio productionapplications. For the most part it was derived from Voxengo GlissEQ dynamic parametric equalizer and reproduces its spectrum analysis functionality. SPAN is available in AudioUnit, AAX, VST and VST3 plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for Mac OS X (v10.6 and later), and Windows computers.
List of changes in version 2.10 include:
- Added "Cyan" color scheme.
- Fixed "Bypass" switch in VST3 in Cubase.
- Made the user interface scale switchable without host reload.
- Added 90%, 110% and 150% visual scales.
- Added ProTools 12+ AAX64 support.
SPAN is available from the Voxengo web site at www.voxengo.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?