Agrandir
Fxpansion VST TO RTAS
VasFaireDuSonZozo VasFaireDuSonZozo
Publié le 01/07/04 à 03:06
The installation is not yet a MODEL of its kind this stage (1.02) but FXPansion currently sells the plug-in as a "Pre-release". Software evolves rapidly. That should quickly s'amliorer
Incompatibility: The software converts perfectly at least 95% of plugins VST RTAS on Mac anyway.
Easy configuration.
The manual is still empty. A "ReadMe" file!

Mac G4 - 933 MHz / Mac OSX 10.2.8 / 768MB RAM / HD80 GB / Digidesign Digi001 / Midisport 2x2.
The software works perfectly.
Having no food RTAS convert virtually no CPU (It is noticeable)
Trs is stable

Used for 15 days.
It vraimment magic. We end up with real RTAS plugins with Protools automation and everything. By not against multiple output (just the mono and stereo) but it's not the fault of FXPansion is Protools. However, we can buy the software VSTtoRewire the same producer. Enables this feature in Pro Tools 6.
The report qualitprix is ​​fabulous.
What could a hack n'tre full of buggs is a superb software, trs stable. Frankly I did not believe in buying it.
I will redeem my eyes closed. Moreover, given the quality of the software, technical support and excellent user costs from FXpansion, I'll throw myself on many other brand products.