JBridge Updated To v0.8c
jBridge has been updated to v0.8c.
Changes since v0.78b:
- effGetTailSize opcode bridging added.
- Added workaround for plugins that don't report any data with the effGetProductString opcode.
- Fixed an issue with kontakt3 (and possibly other plugins too) where the internal settings weren't saved.
- Misc. minor tweaks.
- Fixed a crash that would occur with Ableton Live and some plugins.
- Adjusted audioMasterGetTime workaround for Ableton Live.
Viewers of this article also read...
- MeldaProduction MMasteringBundle MeldaProduction has released its new MMasteringBundle of plugins.
- MeldaProduction MSpectralDynamics MSpectralDynamics mostly serves as a replacement for multiband compressors and loudness maximizers.
- MDynamics Upgraded With Limiter MeldaProduction has upadated MDynamics to v1.04, and included MDynamicsLimiter, a mastering brickwall limiter designed to make your recordings sound louder with minimal distortion and artifacts.