JBridge Updated To v0.88
JBridge has once again been updated, this time to v0.88.
Changes since v0.80c:
- Redundant code cleanup.
- Redesigned some parts of the auxhost's message loop.
- Fixed a minor bug related to the unregisterclass() call.
- Fixed crash with dblue glitch.
- Performance settings are now saved (per plugin).
- Started implementation of a workaround for audioMasterTempoAt.
- Minor code restructuring.
- Now compatible with XP 32bit.
- Added "Performance mode" option (experimental). This may improve the program's performance, at the expense of an additional delay equal to 1 buffer size.
- Added audiomasterGetTime performance hack option (experimental). The program will make all the audiomasterGetTime calls inside the processReplacing calls in this mode. ( please note: at the current time, the above options aren't saved, this is intentional. )
- Performance enhancement tweak for Ableton Live.
- Misc. tweaks and fixes.
Viewers of this article also read...
- DarkWave Studio Goes Open Source Daniel J. Werner, the creator of ExperimentalScene DarkWave Studio has released the entire source code package for DarkWave Studio and its associated plug-ins AntiAlias, DGenR8 and SpatialVerb.
- AuraPlug Fuzz-Stone Updated To v2.0 AuraPlug has updated its free Fuzz-Stone and Fuzz-Stone[Ge] distortion plug-ins to version 2.0.
- Waves SSL E-Channel The SSL E-Channel is designed to deliver the sound of the Solid State Logic 4000-series console and its Class A, VCA chip.