Mellowmuse Plug-Ins For Windows
Mellowmuse has announced that all its plug-ins are now available for both Mac OS X and Windows in VST, RTAS and AU plug-in formats, with the exception of Auto Time Adjuster.
The plug-ins cost $49 each.
CP1A Stereo Compressor
CP1A is an all purpose stereo/mono compressor. CP1A utilizes a feed forward design with multi stage level detection/reduction to minimize distortion at extreme settings, the company says. Controls have been kept to a minimum for ease of use.
The "Mix" control is designed to allow easy parallel compression of drums, by enabling the compressed signal to be mixed with the original. There is also High Pass control for the level detector, allowing you to pass more of the lower frequencies, great for keeping your kick drum from losing its thump.
- Parallel compression mix.
- HP control for envelope detector.
- Low distortion even at extreme compression settings.
EQ1A Program Equaliser
EQ1A is a smooth analog style program EQ, featuring Hipass, frequency sweepable Low/High Shelf, variable frequency/Q Low and High mid and Output level controls, and CPU efficient design, to allow high instance counts.
- HP 11hz - 1khz.
- Low Shelf 30hz - 500hz.
- Low Mid 200hz - 2khz.
- High Mid 500hz - 6khz.
- High Shelf 1.5khz - 17.5khz.
IR1A Convolution Reverb
IR1A is a general purpose convolution plug-in that can load 16bit/24bit mono or stereo AIFF or WAV files.
IR1A comes with a selection of IRs, including reverbs, room ambience and guitar cabinets. As it loads standard AIFF/WAV files its easy to create your own or take advantage of the many free IRs available on the internet, Mellowmuse says.
- 4096 sample latency mode for IRs up to 10 seconds at 44.1 (480,000 samples).
- Zero latency mode for use with short guitar cab IRs etc (256 samples).
- IR length control (for gating style effects).
- File browser and loading.
- IR Predelay 0-250ms.
- IR Highpass filter.
- IR Lowpass filter.
Viewers of this article also read...
- JBridge Updated To v0.88 JBridge has once again been updated, this time to v0.88.
- DarkWave Studio Goes Open Source Daniel J. Werner, the creator of ExperimentalScene DarkWave Studio has released the entire source code package for DarkWave Studio and its associated plug-ins AntiAlias, DGenR8 and SpatialVerb.
- AuraPlug Fuzz-Stone Updated To v2.0 AuraPlug has updated its free Fuzz-Stone and Fuzz-Stone[Ge] distortion plug-ins to version 2.0.