Boss Micro BR Digital Recorder
Boss Micro BR Digital Recorder

Pocket Recorder/Multitrack from Boss belonging to the BR series.

yeah! yeah!

«  The great Swiss Army knife of music »

Publié le 01/16/11 à 15:01
I use it for over 2 years and is the only model I tried, I had inquired a little competition, but the Micro Br was best to satisfy my requests in view of its musicians characteristics and its attractive price.

I find it really easy to use, it did not take me long to understand the principles of the machine was very "plug and play" for me. The features are absolutely brilliant, everything was at hand, distortions, some effect, a box mastering drum kits, a tuner, EQ, virtual tracks, a stereo input to retract the keyboard (it works for hell!) or a stereo microphone (which can be powered by the Micro Br, a microphone of good quality (I use it for acoustic guitars, recording "on the road" and as a dictaphone) really works very good!

All my compositions go through this little toy, I even recorded some of my concerts, rehearsals, ... I use it a lot! The amp models and effects are good enough to develop his ideas, the 4 tracks provided are sufficient and the price is really low!

I recommend it to any guitarist, singer (se), musician (not) who wants to offer a very good portable recorder, with great opportunities and great prizes! I remake that choice without any hesitation!