Cymatic Audio LR-16 Live Recorder available
New company Cymatic Audio debuts its first product, the LR-16 direct to USB portable recorder.
The Cymatic LR-16 Live Recorder is designed for musicians who wish to record up to 16 tracks directly to a USB hard or thumb drive without the need of a computer. The recorder also features a 2x16 audio USB interface for recording to a PC, a Mac or an iPad.
- Records directly to USB 2.0 compatible thumb drives or hard disks (16/24-bit 44.1 - 48 kHz)
- 24 bit/44.1 - 96 kHz USB Class Compliant Audio Interface
- Mac OS-X compatible - Core Audio plug and play drivers
- iPad compatible - plug and play (USB adapter required eg. Apple Camera Kit)
- No powered USB hub required for iPad connectivity
- Windows PC compatible (Win XP, Vista, 7&8 32/64) WDM and ASIO drivers
- 16 analog 1/4" TRS insert-style inputs with stereo output and headphone output
- Independent and Global 12dB input padding
- Zero latency hardware input monitoring
- Built in mixer with pan, solo, mute and volume control
- Stereo wave player
US MSRP: $599
The Cymatic LR-16 is shipping now. More info on cymaticaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Applied Microphone Technology S26i mic US manufacturer Applied Microphone Technology announces the new S26i microphone system for acoustic double bass.
- IGS Audio TubeCore Mastering Edition compressor IGS Audio unveiled the new version of its TubeCore Mastering compressor, an stereo version with Mid/Sid processing capabilities.
- Arvus launches an HDMI-AES/EBU converter Arvus introduces the HDMI-2A, a new 8 channel digital HDMI to AES/EBU converter in a 19" 1U rack format.