Gibson launches the Les Paul Custom Lite
Gibson USA listened to their users and offers a lighter version of their Les Paul Custom in a unique Ebony finish.
The Gibson Les Paul Custom Lite is described as thinner, with weight-relief to reduce its weight. Other new feature is a mini-toggle switch that takes the place of the second tone knob and allows for splitting the pickups for single-coil tone.
- Mahogany Body
- Carved maple top
- Quartersawn maple neck with rounded 50's shape
- Rosewood fingerboard with acrylic Block inlays
- Single-ply white binding
- Grover Keystone tuners, 16:1 ratio
- Two 490R Alnico II neck and 498T Alnico V bridge humbucker pickups
- 2 volume controls, 1 tone, coil-tap toggle switch and 3-way pickup switch
- Tune-O-Matic bridge and Stop Bar tailpiece
- Golden hardware
- Nitrocellulose Ebony finish
You'll find more details on www.gibson.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.