Gibson launches the Les Paul Custom Lite
Gibson USA listened to their users and offers a lighter version of their Les Paul Custom in a unique Ebony finish.
The Gibson Les Paul Custom Lite is described as thinner, with weight-relief to reduce its weight. Other new feature is a mini-toggle switch that takes the place of the second tone knob and allows for splitting the pickups for single-coil tone.
- Mahogany Body
- Carved maple top
- Quartersawn maple neck with rounded 50's shape
- Rosewood fingerboard with acrylic Block inlays
- Single-ply white binding
- Grover Keystone tuners, 16:1 ratio
- Two 490R Alnico II neck and 498T Alnico V bridge humbucker pickups
- 2 volume controls, 1 tone, coil-tap toggle switch and 3-way pickup switch
- Tune-O-Matic bridge and Stop Bar tailpiece
- Golden hardware
- Nitrocellulose Ebony finish
You'll find more details on www.gibson.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- New Taylor Road Show dates in the USA and Europe The Taylor Road Show will travel again this spring and summer with events held at authorized dealers in the USA and Europe.
- The French Guitar Contest debuts today As expected, the international French Guitar Contest starts today until May 11th. First prize is a Lâg Arkane electric guitar.
- Suhr launches the Jim Kelley guitar amp head Suhr introduces the Jim Kelley guitar amp head, a 60W all-tube model equipped with a reverb.