Edirol R-09HR
Edirol R-09HR

Pocket Recorder/Multitrack from Edirol .

Geocoucou Geocoucou
Published on 05/14/08 at 10:01
- How long have you use it?
Today only

- What is so special that you like most and least?
Most:
Works on sector-and especially stack (useful for recording nomadic) devices because of battery is nice but when it does what it is empty ...
- Ease of use not need to read the instructions
- The quality and microphone sensitivity internal (level cranked sound I hear I do not see the ear)
- Finally, I will not mark any post because is too long, but for now it is the foot.

for less:
- Not much I could not by my choice (no phantom power supply, no xlr ...) but good for the xlr adapters ago ;-)
- I do not know the other models but I find that when pushing all levels there are still bottom of the breath (wave, 24bit, 96kHz, level80, sensitivity to H) once adjusted if it is more than perfect right to see the price.

- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
can we consider a Panasonic mini dictaphone cassette + 15 years is comparable ... Ok this will I go to the next question ...

- How would you rate the quality / price?
I had to be € 299 cheaper than the old model in some stores, but it's still an investment for a little amateur like me, but it's still less than a Nagra ...

- With experience, you do again this choice? ...

is still short to give a definitive answer, but I think so because the microphone was really amazed

PS: I put 9 because I see the use the aging of the skin hull pleasant style of fishing but can be sensitive to signs of aging