Nagra introduces its new Seven 2-channel recorder
Nagra is attending Satis in France where they introduce the new generation of digital portable recorders, the two-channel Nagra Seven.
According to Nagra, the Seven replaces the NL, ARES-C and ARES-BB+ recorders. It is equipped with a touch color screen that allows for reducing the number of controls on the device and display, via multiple windows, the operation modes, levels of the two channels, recorder status and Nagra adds that it is possible to program user shortcuts.
You can optionally edit audio files and transfer them via FTP through an Ethernet, WiFi or even GMS 3G network.
- 2-channel digital recorder
- 2 analog audio inputs with Nagra mic preamps
- 1 AES digital stereo input
- Records to linear PCM (192kHz max) or MPEG-1 Layer II compressed formats
- +48V Phantom power
- Various switchable sensitivities for all types of microphones
- Compatible with the AES-42 microphones
- Analog line-level input (+24dB)
- Micro-AB USB 2.0 port
- Internal timecode SMPTE / EBU-compatible
- Headphone output
- Internal microphone on front panel
- Built-in 0.3W speaker
- RJ45 Ethernet port
- Slot for SD card
- 1/8" mini-jack input to remotely control the fader start/stop
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery supply (approximately 5 hours of use per charge)
- Dimensions: 165 x 175 x 65mm
- Weight: 800g (with battery)
The Nagra Seven portable digital recorder is announced with a price of $2700. Full details at www.nagraaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.