The Roland Booth at NAMM 2013 will host the new CD-2u portable recorder which allows for burning projects on the go on CD or SD memory cards.
- Built-in stereo microphone and speaker system
- Records direct to CD-R/RW discs or SD/SDHC memory card
- Multilingual Guide function for recording, CD copying, practice tracks, setting input levels and more
- 2 XLR/TRS combo jacks with phantom power
- Plug In Power mic jack
- Stereo RCA LINE IN jacks
- Independent adjustment of playback speed and key
- A-B Repeat function for looping a part
- Enhanced Center Cancel function; new Center Focus isolates vocals and instruments for learning
- Built-in tuner and metronome
- Runs on included AC adaptor or six AA batteries (AC adaptor required for CD playback/recording)
- Wireless remote control included
Full description available on www.rolandconnect.com.
Be the first to post a comment about this news item
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.