[NAMM] Roland CD-2u Portable Recorder
The Roland Booth at NAMM 2013 will host the new CD-2u portable recorder which allows for burning projects on the go on CD or SD memory cards.
- Built-in stereo microphone and speaker system
- Records direct to CD-R/RW discs or SD/SDHC memory card
- Multilingual Guide function for recording, CD copying, practice tracks, setting input levels and more
- 2 XLR/TRS combo jacks with phantom power
- Plug In Power mic jack
- Stereo RCA LINE IN jacks
- Independent adjustment of playback speed and key
- A-B Repeat function for looping a part
- Enhanced Center Cancel function; new Center Focus isolates vocals and instruments for learning
- Built-in tuner and metronome
- Runs on included AC adaptor or six AA batteries (AC adaptor required for CD playback/recording)
- Wireless remote control included
Full description available on www.rolandconnect.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Phoenix Audio DRS-8 V2 preamp Phoenix Audio announces the availability of the second version of the 8 channel DRS-8 mic/line preamplifier.
- [NAMM] 2 Lewitt MTP Series stage microphones Lewitt will introduce at NAMM 2013 two new MTP Series stage microphones, the condenser MTP 940 CM and the dynamic MTP 840 DM.
- [NAMM] Rupert Neve unveils his mystery products For the 2013 NAMM show, Rupert Neve Designs announces 2 new 500 Series modules: the 511 Mic Pre and the 542 True Tape Emulator.