[NAMM] Roland CD-2u Portable Recorder
The Roland Booth at NAMM 2013 will host the new CD-2u portable recorder which allows for burning projects on the go on CD or SD memory cards.
- Built-in stereo microphone and speaker system
- Records direct to CD-R/RW discs or SD/SDHC memory card
- Multilingual Guide function for recording, CD copying, practice tracks, setting input levels and more
- 2 XLR/TRS combo jacks with phantom power
- Plug In Power mic jack
- Stereo RCA LINE IN jacks
- Independent adjustment of playback speed and key
- A-B Repeat function for looping a part
- Enhanced Center Cancel function; new Center Focus isolates vocals and instruments for learning
- Built-in tuner and metronome
- Runs on included AC adaptor or six AA batteries (AC adaptor required for CD playback/recording)
- Wireless remote control included
Full description available on www.rolandconnect.com.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best 8-inch powered monitor speakers for less than 700€ per pair Sometimes you need a couple of big speakers, but can't necessarily afford them. Don't panic! There are some speakers with an 8-inch woofer that can manage the low end quite decently without setting you back more than 700€ (about $800). We haven't tested all of them, but you probably have had (or have) the chance to listen to most of them.
- Setting up your home studio – Part 6 So far we have focused on the room that will accommodate your home studio, its soundproofing and acoustics. The time has come to start thinking about everything that will go inside. Let's begin with the one thing you can't do without: a monitoring system.
- Setting Up Your Home Studio - Part 5 Having a soundproof home studio is very nice. But that's far from enough to make a room ideal to record and mix music. Enter acoustic treatment.