Roland will showcase the new RD-64 digital piano at NAMM 2013, a compact and transportable 64-key model.
- SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine for acoustic piano sounds
- Piano based on SuperNATURAL technology for vintage electric pianos
- 12 tones onboard, including clav and organ sounds
- 64-note Ivory Feel-G Keyboard with Escapement (weighted action)
- Two-band EQ and reverb, plus two multi-effects (EFX 1, EFX 2) for each tone category (rotary, phaser, enhancer, damper, tremolo…)
- Controller mode provides MIDI master keyboard functionality, including a dedicated, one-touch setup for controlling SuperNATURAL tones in the INTEGRA-7 sound module and JUPITER-80/-50 synthesizers (the onboard tones are not available in this mode)
- Pitch bend/mod lever and D-BEAM
- Stereo RCA/Cinch auxiliary inputs
- iPad compatibility via Apple’s iPad Camera Connection Kit
More details are available on www.rolandconnect.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Yamaha unveils DGX-660 portable grand Yamaha presents the DGX-660, a 88-key portable digital piano.
- [NAMM] Roland announces FP-30 digital piano Roland presents the FP-30, a digital piano which aims at offering high-end performance in a compact and transportable design.
- Kawai announces the ES8 digital piano Kawai will launch in September the latest version of their ES series of digital pianos with the ES8.