Tascam has released the DR-07mkII, a new handheld recorder with adjustable microphones.
The stereo recorder features a pair of adjustable condenser microphones. The built-in mics can be moved from an XY position to an AB position. A dedicated power supply for the codec is designed to "enable the full capabilities of the A/D and D/A converter, and separate analog & digital circuit boards and low impedance circuit design reduce noise in the design," according to the company. The DR-05 records to microSD or microSDHC media, recording in MP3 or WAV (BWF) file format at up to 96kHz/24-bit resolution.
- Handheld Portable Recorder.
- Adjustable Stereo Condenser Omnidirectional Microphones (XY or AB).
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit WAV (BWF) linear PCM recording.
- Stereo MP3 recording from 32-320 kbps bit rate.
- Reverb effect.
- Overdub recording mode.
- Auto Record and Auto Mark functions.
- Peak Reduction function designed to set the optimum recording level automatically even in recording.
- Limiter and low-cut filter designed to help prevent distortion.
- Automatic or manual level setting.
- Self timer recording starts recording 5 or 10 sec. after pressing the record button for waiting until you are ready.
- Auto and manual track increment.
- Variable speed playback (50%-150%) without changing the pitch.
- Loop and repeat playback.
- Level Align feature prevents uneven volume levels during playback.
- Playback EQ setting.
- Editing function (Divide and delete).
- Up to 99 mark points on each file.
- Chromatic tuner.
- 1/8” stereo mic/line input.
- USB 2.0 port for transfer to PC and external power.
- Up to 2-second pre recording buffer.
- Jump back function returns to previous point with one action (1-10, 20, 30 sec.).
- 1/8” headphone/line output.
- Built-in speaker.
- microSD (64MB – 2GB)/microSDHC (4GB – 32GB) card slot (2GB card included).
- Powered by 2 AA batteries, AC adapter (optional: PS-P515U), or USB bus power.
- Tripod socket hole.
- Dimensions: 2.2” W x 5.5” H x 1” D (55mm x 141mm x 26mm).
- Weight: 4.4 oz (125g).
No pricing info yet.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Pelonis Sound Model 42 Pelonis has released its Sound Model 42 models.
- Renegade Labs M16 Renegade Labs is now shipping its M16 Digital Edit Suite Audio Mixer control surface for the company's 328 | MXE processing chassis.
- Innovason Eclipse GT Innovason has announced that they will be unveiling a new product at ProLight & Sound/Musikmesse 2011, the Eclipse GT.