Apple Mighty Mouse

All user reviews for the Apple Mighty Mouse

• moosersmoosers

Apple Mighty MousePublished on 03/22/09 at 20:59
    The Apple Mighty Mouse is a computer mouse designed by and for use with Apple computers, although they can be used with any computer. Like just about all computer mice, it has a USB connector on it and only has a single click to press down (meaning there is no right click.) It also has a scroll ball that allows for movement all around your screen. The scroll ball is one of the main reasons I bought this mouse as it makes it extremely easy to navigate quickly. For me, this is essential as I use it to control Pro Tools LE 7.4 and need my mouse to allow me to control the software as much as possible while running efficiently. For use in Pro Tools, the scroll ball helps me more than I can explain – navigating from place to place is a breeze and it allows me to get done what I need to at the most efficient rate possible. I use the Apple Mighty Mouse on a Mac Book Pro that has a 2.2 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo processor and 4 GB of RAM, always without any issues. I mention this because I wouldn’t recommend using the Mighty Mouse on a PC, as it doesn’t have a right click that is so essential for the PC. Since it is designed for Apple computers, it works best with them and I wouldn’t recommend deviating. While the price of the Apple Mighty Mouse isn’t as cheap as some other mice out there, I have no regrets as it helps me more than I can say when compared to a standard mouse. The only issue I have ever had with the Mighty Mouse is that sometimes the scroll ball will get stuck due to dust building up. This is a quick fix by spraying compressed air into the ball, which cleans out any dust that may have accumulated. Overall, the Apple Mighty Mouse is a great product that I would recommend all Mac users to have.