Quilter MicroPro 200 Guitar Amps Adds New Models
Quilter Labs expands the MicroPro 200 family with a new 10-inch amplifier model, a 12-inch model and a head.
The new models join the 8-inch combo amps. All MicroPro amplifiers use the same 200 watt class D power plant.
Highlights of the Quilter MicroPro 200 family include:
- 200 watt class D switchmode amplifier technology
- FULLQ analog tone circuit
- 8, 10, or 12-inch Celestion speaker
- Combo amps from 19 to 26 lbs.
- The 200 watt amplifier head weighs 7 lbs.
- Optional 12-in extension speaker
Pricing & Availability:
The 10-inch MicroPro 200 retails for $949, the 12-inch MicroPro 200 retails for $999 and the MicroPro 200 Head retails for $699. The 12-inch Extension Speaker retails for $399.
For more information: www.quilterlabs.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Lâg Arkane & Imperator Series Lâg announces the U.S. debut of two solid body electric guitar series, Arkane and Imperator.
- Mick Thomson EMTY Blackouts for 7-String The EMTY Blackouts is now available in a 7-string pickup, like the regular Blackouts.
- Kemper Profiling Amplifier v1.1 Kemper Amps have released the brand new Software Version 1.1 for the Kemper Profiling Amplifier.