Quilter MicroPro 200 Guitar Amps Adds New Models
Quilter Labs expands the MicroPro 200 family with a new 10-inch amplifier model, a 12-inch model and a head.
The new models join the 8-inch combo amps. All MicroPro amplifiers use the same 200 watt class D power plant.
Highlights of the Quilter MicroPro 200 family include:
- 200 watt class D switchmode amplifier technology
- FULLQ analog tone circuit
- 8, 10, or 12-inch Celestion speaker
- Combo amps from 19 to 26 lbs.
- The 200 watt amplifier head weighs 7 lbs.
- Optional 12-in extension speaker
Pricing & Availability:
The 10-inch MicroPro 200 retails for $949, the 12-inch MicroPro 200 retails for $999 and the MicroPro 200 Head retails for $699. The 12-inch Extension Speaker retails for $399.
For more information: www.quilterlabs.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best brands for acoustic folk guitars Today is the turn to list the top brands for acoustic guitars. Indeed, after having done the same with electric guitars, we decided to let acoustic guitar players express their opinion.
- The top high-end hardware modeling amps for guitar After the war of the DAWs and electric guitars, now is the turn of high-end amp emulators! Once again we asked our French community to share with us their preferences regarding high-end amp emulators. We intentionally reduced the list to the most important and reputed options on the market.
- The top entry-level modeling combos for guitar Whether you're just starting out with the guitar or you're simply looking for an affordable and practical tool, modeling combos are an attractive alternative to amplify your instrument. All major brands have their own models and the offer is huge, so it's not easy to choose one! That's why we asked our French community to vote for their favorites and, as usual, we decided to share the results with you. Our selection includes popular models that are still available for sale. Don't hesitate adding to this list by contributing in the comments!