Quilter MicroPro 200 Guitar Amps Adds New Models
Quilter Labs expands the MicroPro 200 family with a new 10-inch amplifier model, a 12-inch model and a head.
The new models join the 8-inch combo amps. All MicroPro amplifiers use the same 200 watt class D power plant.
Highlights of the Quilter MicroPro 200 family include:
- 200 watt class D switchmode amplifier technology
- FULLQ analog tone circuit
- 8, 10, or 12-inch Celestion speaker
- Combo amps from 19 to 26 lbs.
- The 200 watt amplifier head weighs 7 lbs.
- Optional 12-in extension speaker
Pricing & Availability:
The 10-inch MicroPro 200 retails for $949, the 12-inch MicroPro 200 retails for $999 and the MicroPro 200 Head retails for $699. The 12-inch Extension Speaker retails for $399.
For more information: www.quilterlabs.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.