Roland Mobile AC & Mobile BA Amps
Roland recently introduced its new Mobile AC acoustic amp and Mobile BA battery-powered stereo amp.
The new Mobile AC is optimized for acoustic guitar and designed to travel. The amp can be used for up to 15 hours at a time via battery power. You can add deep stereo chorus or lush reverb effects, and you incorporate a portable media player and microphone.
- Five-watt (2.5 W+2.5 W) stereo amplifier for acoustic guitar
- 15 hours of use with six AA alkaline batteries
- Microphone input for singing
- Audio inputs for playing along with portable media players
- Three-channel mixer with individual volume controls for microphone, guitar, and audio input
- Chorus, Reverb, and Wide effects to add depth to your sound
Weighing about six pounds (2.5 kg) and delivering stereo sound, the Mobile BA is designed for schools, offices, small outdoor events, or environments where fast and simple amplification is needed. No external power sources, speakers, or mixers are required.
- Five-watt (2.5 W+2.5 W) stereo amplifier
- Weighs about six lbs (2.5 kg)
- Three-channel built-in mixer with inputs: MIC, LINE, and PC/AUDIO
- Anti-Feedback function built in
- Reverb/Echo effects for vocals, and Center Cancel function for “minus one” vocal practice and karaoke
- Can be mounted on an optional microphone stand for elevated placement
For full product details, visit www.rolandconnect.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Eastwood Guitars Hi-Flyer Phase 4 Series Eastwood introduces its Hi-Flyer Phase 4 Series.
- Electro-Harmonix Talking Pedal The new Talking Pedal is designed to bring vocal expression to the guitar player (no tubes required).
- SolidGoldFX Stutterbox Tap Tremolo SolidGoldFX announces the release of their new Stutterbox optical tremolo pedal.