Roland Mobile AC & Mobile BA Amps
Roland recently introduced its new Mobile AC acoustic amp and Mobile BA battery-powered stereo amp.
The new Mobile AC is optimized for acoustic guitar and designed to travel. The amp can be used for up to 15 hours at a time via battery power. You can add deep stereo chorus or lush reverb effects, and you incorporate a portable media player and microphone.
- Five-watt (2.5 W+2.5 W) stereo amplifier for acoustic guitar
- 15 hours of use with six AA alkaline batteries
- Microphone input for singing
- Audio inputs for playing along with portable media players
- Three-channel mixer with individual volume controls for microphone, guitar, and audio input
- Chorus, Reverb, and Wide effects to add depth to your sound
Weighing about six pounds (2.5 kg) and delivering stereo sound, the Mobile BA is designed for schools, offices, small outdoor events, or environments where fast and simple amplification is needed. No external power sources, speakers, or mixers are required.
- Five-watt (2.5 W+2.5 W) stereo amplifier
- Weighs about six lbs (2.5 kg)
- Three-channel built-in mixer with inputs: MIC, LINE, and PC/AUDIO
- Anti-Feedback function built in
- Reverb/Echo effects for vocals, and Center Cancel function for “minus one” vocal practice and karaoke
- Can be mounted on an optional microphone stand for elevated placement
For full product details, visit www.rolandconnect.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.