« Awesome! »Publié le 04/22/11 à 09:11
In addition to those features It has drum beats built in to the amp which allows you to play along with the drum patterns. This is a great device for practicing and staying long with a drummer. I great tool for guitars players to get their timing and chops down before answering a craigslist ad looking for a guitar player. Plus it has a tempo control knob to speed up or slow down the speed of the drum tempo.
Vox AC1 RhythmVOX Battery-powered Mini Amp Features at a Glance:
* Includes a total of 66 built-in Rhythm/Song Patterns
* One extended length additional song pattern
* Analog circuitry borrowed from Vox's acclaimed amPlug series
* Overdrive switch provides more sonic variation
* Accurate and convenient, built-in E-string tuner
* Rhythm Section Controls: Pattern Select, Variation Select, Volume knob, Tempo knob
* Tempo Range: 40-240 bpm
* Amp Section Controls: Gain knob, Tone knob, Volume knob, Overdrive switch
* 1/4" input jack
* 1/8" aux in jack for jamming along to your favorite tunes using your CD/MP3 player
* Headphone out jack lets you concentrate on your playing, without disturbing those around you
* Output Power: Maximum approximately 1W RMS into 8 ohms
* Speakers: 2 x VOX Original 3" (4 Ohms)
* Power Source: 6 x AA batteries or optional AC adapter (not included)
* Battery Life: Max. 26 hours (alkaline batteries)
Type Solid State
Number of Channels 2
Speakers 2 x 3"
No Amp Modelign
Number of Models 0
Number of Tubes 0
Preamp Tubes No Tubes
Power Tubes No Tubes
Inputs 1 x Instrument, 1 x Aux (1/8")
Outputs 1 x Headphone
No Footswitch I/O
No Effects Loop
Weight 1.12 lbs.
The sound of this thing isn't the best. But it does sound good for being what it is built for. Plug whatever guitar you have into this device because it isn't going to give you the greatest tone but this is rather a tool for personal development.
The have designed the analog circuitry after the Vox amplugs which are very good for pocket amps. The amplugs sound very good surprisingly. So you have the tone of those preferably the Vox Ac30.
Any guitar application this thing is going to help you get stronger as a guitar player.
This is the next amps I feel other manufacturers will start to mass produces. These are great practicing tools for developing the skills to play along with perfect timing. I wish I had one of these when I first started playing....I feel I would have developed a lot quicker with my timing.
At new these units come in at around $60 which is a steal. I recommend this to anyone trying to get a better handle on their timing and band playing. These are portable and can take headphones for quiet jamming.