I use a Cowon I Audio G3 for two weeks. This is a tiny MP3 player without video, for musicians looking for sound quality. The advantages of this model:
1. remarkable sound quality (it's soft, not loud, deep, warm, accurate). Being a musician, I beg you to believe I used to be harsh in my assessment.
2. width of the stereo spectrum really good
3. 5 Band Equalizer
4. BBE incorporated, adjustable level
5. Mach3Bass also embedded processor, adjustable level
6. 3D Surround (caution, use sparingly)
7. Adjusting playback speed
8. Charming little built-in radio
1. 1GB is a little bit to who wants to collect hundreds of songs. Wav. Everything depends on the use made of it: I chose to load 50 songs. Wav or MP3 at 320 Kpo to focus on sound quality. Frankly, I never need to listen more than 50 songs on.
2. The system of randomization of reading music is at times absurd
3. If your MP3 file is improperly coded, please be sure you will be disappointed with the quality restored, since, like any good HiFi equipment, the Cowon will show you all the defects that the qualities of your recordings. The iAudio G3 is uncompromising in quality.
4. A high level of sound reproduction, the system only slightly.
It is really a device for music, do not ask him to make coffee or pizza, he can restore that music, but he does it very well.