[NAMM] Behringer Europort EPA300
Behringer presented its new compact 300-Watt 6-Channel Portable PA System with Digital Effects and FBQ Feedback Detection.
$ 629.99 USD
- 300-Watt, 6-channel portable PA system
- 8'' woofers and 1.35'' aluminum-diaphragm compression drivers
- 24-bit stereo FX processor with 100 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- FBQ Feedback Detection system
- 6-channel mixer section features 2 mono and 2 stereo channels plus separate CD inputs
- 2 mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- 2-band EQ, switchable Pad and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 5-band graphic EQ
- Voice Canceller function removes singer's voice from recordings for Karaoke applications
- Comes with one BEHRINGER XM1800S microphone, mic clip and 20' cables
- Integrated storage compartment for microphone, cables, and accessories
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply (100 - 240 V~)
$ 629.99 USD
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Operating Principles of Loudspeakers - Part 8 In this chapter we'll discuss a not-so-widely spread category of transducers based on very amazing principles. They can make some people dream because they are freed from the mechanical stages of transduction – although it comes at a cost.
- The Operating Principles of Loudspeakers - Part 7 Another family of transducers, often put down by audiophiles, is that making use of the piezoelectric phenomenon. Sturdy and not particularly expensive, these transducers have found a place in many speakers with more or less success.
- The Operating Principles of Loudspeakers - Part 6 After our previous discussion of electrodynamic speakers, we'll now move on to describing different categories of speaker transducers, starting with the equivalent of the condenser mic in the speakers world.