The BA-55 provides self-contained, battery-powered sound reinforcement.
It comes bundled with a matching wireless microphone for public speaking, singing, and other events. You can use the BA-55 as a small wireless PA system in school classrooms, business meetings, restaurants, weddings, intimate music venues, and more.
The BA-55 contains an internal accelerometer sensor that automatically switches operation between stereo output (when positioned horizontally) and mono output (when positioned vertically).
The BA-55 is available in two color choices, black (BA-55) or white (BA-55-WH).
- Portable design with sound for audiences up to 80 people
- SPL (sound pressure level) rated at 108 dB
- One 2.4 GHz wireless microphone included (DR-WM55); a second DR-WM55 can be purchased separately for simultaneous use
- Operates on 8 AA batteries or AC power (AC adaptor included)
- Onboard accelerometer sensor switches operation to stereo mode when positioned horizontally
- Two 6.5" (16 cm) speakers
- Three-channel built-in mixer with two-band EQ
- Echo/Reverb effect
- Built-in Anti-Feedback function
- Line Output for recording or expanding the system
- Integrated storage compartment for storing wireless microphones and accessories
- Auto Power Off function
- Compatible with Roland ST-A95 speaker stand
Check out www.rolandconnect.com/product.php?p=ba-55 for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.