Behringer presented its 900-Watt 10-channel powered mixer with dual multi-FX processor and FBQ feedback detection system at this month's Musikmesse.
- 2 × 450-Watt stereo powered mixer
- 10-channel mixer section features 6 mono and 2 stereo channels plus separate tape returns
- 2 24-bit stereo FX processors with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- FBQ Feedback Detection system designed to instantly reveal critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- 8 mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- 3-band EQ, switchable Pad and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ designed to allow precise frequency correction of monitor and main outputs
- Voice Canceller function removes singer’s voice from recordings for Karaoke applications
- Selectable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/monitor) or bridged mono amplifier operation mode
- Speaker Processing function designed to adjust frequency response to match professional speaker systems
- Standby switch mutes all input channels during breaks while background music is provided via tape inputs
- Adjustable stereo Aux input for connecting external signal sources
- Internal switch-mode power supply
- Rack mount brackets included
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- US NORTH AMERICA USD$ 519.99
- JP MSRP incl. 5% Sales Tax ¥ 67,095.00
- DE GERMANY MSRP incl. 19% VAT € 415.00
- AU RRP Incl. 10% GST AUD$ 699.99
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.