[NAMM] Peavey XR-AT powered mixer
Peavey will launch this year a new powered mixer called XR-AT, which was unveiled at Winter NAMM Show and features the Auto-Tune system.
- 9 channel powered-mixer, including 7 with a compressor
- 1000W RMS (1500W Peak) power
- Assignable stereo power amp
- Input pads
- Digital effect section
- Built-in Antares Auto-Tune pitch correction
- Mid Morph EQ
- Two 9-band graphic EQs
- Kosmos-C bass enhancer
- FLS feedback suppression circuit
- Bluetooth capacities
- Effect to Monitor Return send
- Monitor send on all mic channels
- Effect defeat that can be enabled via the front panel switch or a footswitch
- USB MP3 player
- 8 XLR inputs
- Subwoofer-dedicated line output
- Monitor line output
- 4 Twist-Lock outputs
- MIDI Footswitch to control Auto-Tune
Discover the Peavey XR-AT at www.peavey.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Electro-Voice ETX loudspeaker series For NAMM Show 2014, Electro-Voice easily transported their new ETX portable amplified loudspeaker series to the NAMM Show 2014.
- [NAMM] Radial SW4 multi-channel switcher The Radial SW4 introduced at NAMM 2014 is a multi-channel switcher for balanced audio signals.
- [NAMM][VIDEO] Fender launches its 1st line array With Expo, an amplified portable system that is introduced at the Winter NAMM Show 2014, Fender gets into the line array world.