Behringer introduced its new Active 550-Watt 2-Way PA Speaker System with 12" Woofer and 1.75" Titanium Compression Driver.
- 550-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Dedicated 2-band EQ for sound adjustment
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
– Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Shaped handles for carrying and setup
$ 439.99 USD
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.