Behringer introduced its new DSP-Controlled 1,200-Watt 12" PA Speaker System with Neodymium Speakers and Integrated Mixer.
- 1,200-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system with integrated mixer for live and playback applications
- 12" neodymium woofer
- Class-D amplifier technology
- 24-bit digital signal processor:
- Digital noise gate, low-cut filter, 2-band EQ, dynamic Contour filter
- 2 Mic/Line inputs (XLR and 1/4" TRS) with individual volume controls and peak LEDs
- 1.75" titanium-diaphragm neodymium compression driver
- Ultra-wide dispersion and large format exponential/conical horn with multi-cell aperture throat
- Additional Line output enables linking of additional speaker systems
- Trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Shaped handles for carrying and setup
- Internal switch-mode power supply
$ 739.99 USD
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.