[NAMM] Electro-Voice ETX loudspeaker series
For NAMM Show 2014, Electro-Voice easily transported their new ETX portable amplified loudspeaker series to the NAMM Show 2014.
Loudspeaker does not necessarily go with truck and crane anymore, and Electro-Voice could almost put their new ETX series in their luggage. The series features three 2-way (10”, 12” and 15”), one 3-way (15” woofer and 6.5” medium) active loudspeakers as well as two 15” and 18” subwoofers. The loudspeakers provide 1800W of power and the subwoofers 2000W via the built-in Class D amplifiers.
The ETX full-range loudspeakers all include a DH3-BD 1.25” titanium compression tweeter with SST (Signal Synchronized Transducers) waveguide and you’ll find on all the models a DSP processor with one-knob access, LCD display for monitor and setup (EQ presets, limiter state, input level meter and control and master volume). The subwoofers also offer a custom cardioid preset and Electro-Voice included FIR (Finite Impulse Response) filters with advanced algorithms for thermic and peak protection.
The full range feature two XLR/jack combo outputs and one XLR Link output, while the subwoofers offer two combos and two Link outputs. The enclosure are made of 13-ply birch (19mm) and include a metal grille. M10 points are also on board.
A few technical specifications:
- ETX-10P: 2-way 10”, frequency response from 85Hz to 20kHz, 134dB max SPL, crossover frequency at 1.7kHz
- ETX-12P: 2-way 12”, frequency response from 55Hz to 20kHz, 135dB max SPL, crossover frequency at 1.6kHz
- ETX-15P: 2-way 15”, frequency response from 48Hz to 20kHz, 135dB max SPL, crossover frequency at 1.5kHz
- ETX-35P: 3-way 10” + 6.5”, frequency response from 48Hz to 20kHz, 136dB max SPL, crossover frequencies at 700Hz and 2.9kHz
- ETX-15SP: 15” subwoofer, frequency response from 37Hz to 150Hz, 134dB max SPL, low-pass adjustable at 80Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz, and 150Hz
- ETX-18SP: 18” subwoofer, frequency response from 28Hz to 180Hz, 135dB max SPL, low-pass adjustable at 80Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz, and 150Hz
Discover the new Electro-Voice ETX Series at www.electrovoice.com/etx/.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Radial SW4 multi-channel switcher The Radial SW4 introduced at NAMM 2014 is a multi-channel switcher for balanced audio signals.
- [NAMM][VIDEO] Fender launches its 1st line array With Expo, an amplified portable system that is introduced at the Winter NAMM Show 2014, Fender gets into the line array world.
- [NAMM] New LD Systems MAUI 44 column array LD System introduces at the NAMM Show 2014 a new column array in the MAU Series.