Electro-Voice presented the new ZXA1 – the self-powered version of the ZX1 two-way loudspeaker.
• Integrated 800 watt power amplifier
• Biamplified design with transducer protection
• EV8L 8” high-output LF transducer
• DH2005 1” exit true compression driver
• 90° x 50° coverage pattern
• Rotatable horn design
• 123 dB maximum SPL
• Selectable high-pass filter for use with subwoofers
• Line and microphone inputs
• Integral monitor angle on enclosure
• Built-in pole mount
• Lightweight (< 20 lbs) with integral handle for easy carrying
Check out www.electrovoice.com for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.