< Tous les avis JBL EON 15 G2
JBL EON 15 G2
JBL EON 15 G2
sinclar sinclar
Published on 01/09/08 at 06:56
I use 8 EON 15G2 4 years for peites evenings! They are reliable and practical pregnant ... I'm rserv the sound they provide, but it is true that connect a motor 38 1 'does not give good results gnralement what of manufacturer JBL and is doing well despite everything.
The 38 is screaming at the top mdium high volume even if he has a good shot from the grave! It is a forum equalize need to draw a clean sound! By comparison, I find it more pleasant sound of the DS 15A DAS who is a former model yet ...
The eon 15g2 begins to accuse his age and JBL should react by offering a more evolved product ... Only practice ct me incit equip me, prf always sat rant solution 2 + 1 sub a sound quality point of view.