< Tous les avis JBL EON 515
JBL EON 515

Powered PA Speaker Cabinet from JBL belonging to the EON 500 series

Anonymous
Published on 05/27/10 at 15:06
Good evening o hello, depending on when you read my message!

Honestly, I am very trsdu of these speakers, I've had a year and frankly! I regret this investment.

I had prior to the DAS115a and frankly, more dynamic no loss regime after several hours of use, JBL no returns and no power.

They announce the 450 watts of sound, but it's true!

I say 350 watts rms and again and 450 watts peaks.

I compar with diffrente brand speakers with 400 rms and 128 db spl performance and they covered bin JBL, smothered and the worst is the fall of his after 3 hours with a pregnant JBL eon 515 on the left lane exit of the mix and the other on the right JBL lost all efficiency power I will rid me because I made presta with great person, I must yield and power! any fawn saw the insignificant weight should not s'tonner.

The only positive thing in these fora, the weight and it's not too bulky, but otherwise, not made the same mistake I did, compare, in addition to the brand-time not everything.

[if c'tait again? I will make this choice, but not by buying premires sries factory outlets] !!!

[on 08/06/2010, I emmen my JBL at least point of sale or I have bought and had info, there is a very small screw just ct rglage the gain of the speaker in a small hole and it was wrong because it was rgl slightly below rglages other model, they were with rgl a precision screwdriver, suddenly attack it was felt best, a last miracle of sound].

Best Regards