Peavey announced the new Impulse 12D powered loudspeaker enclosure
A Woofer Servo circuit monitors back-EMF and controls cone motion, ensuring the cone’s movement mirrors the driving signal from the power amp, and resulting in very low distortion, high power handling and rock-solid low-frequency attack, according to Peavey.
The advanced new ribbon driver provides 90° H x 30° V coverage.
• 1,200 watts from Peavey IPR™ power section
• Auto Off
• Two independently mixed input channels with level controls and mic/line switch
• Two-way, bi-amplified, optimized active servo drive loudspeaker system
• 12" Black Widow® loudspeaker with dual voice coil and neodymium magnet design
• Proprietary 120 mm ribbon driver on a low-coloration waveguide
• Combo XLR-¼” and Phoenix connectors on channel 1
• Combo XLR-¼” and RCA connectors on channel 2
• XLR, ¼” TRS and Phoenix outputs on Line Out
• Woofer Servo technology
• Exclusive DDT™ anti-clipping speaker protection
• Bass Enhancement circuit provides automatic equal loudness compensation
• Mounting bay for optional input function modules
• Rugged polypropylene molded enclosure with tilt-back design for monitor use
• Pole mount molded-in
• Top, bottom and side flying point inserts
• LED control switch: Power/Signal/Off
• 26 lbs.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.