[NAMM] Phonic Inception 12 DSP
Inception 12 DSP is Phonic's 1000W 12” Active Speaker with Theorem DSP.
The Inception’s 1000 Watt integrated power amps paired with custom transducers produces a 129dB maximum SPL. Phonic’s transducer engineering team also created a new 12’’ composite woofer along with an 1.75’’ titanium compression tweeter that combine to deliver a frequency response between 45Hz and 20kHz.
- 500 Watt RMS/1000 Watt Peak bi-amplified system
- Bi-amplified design with both D and AB class technology employed
- 1.75’’ pure titanium compression tweeter reveals acoustic details beyond 20kHz
- 12’’ long-throw composite woofer for exceptional low frequency extension
- 40-bit Theorem DSP: 4th order Crossover, Phase/Time Correction, Speaker Protection, Smart EQ, and Feedback Killer
- Five M10 fly points for versatile rigging options
- 129dB maximum sound pressure level
- Exceptionally flat frequency response between 45Hz and 20kHz
- 75° conical dispersion
- Three M-10 fly points for installation hanging
- Industrial-grade 18mm grille
- Enclosure: Impact resistant polymer shell
- Vertical body curvature strengthens body structure and decreases diffraction effects
- 45° floor monitor position when placed on side
- 2-channel onboard mixer: Combo jack inputs (with mic/line switch) and RCA inputs
- Line-level XLR outputs for connecting additional amplifiers/speakers
- 3 ergonomic metal handles
- Remote gain
- Timed turnoff
Shipping March 2011
Check out www.phonic.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=720 for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Phonic iAmp 1620 Phonic Corporation announces the addition of the iAMP 1620 digital amplifier to its current roster of products.
- [NAMM] Phonic ZA100 Phonic will be releasing a brand new dual zone mixer/amplifier with USB playback – the ZA100.
- [NAMM] Phonic aSK Passive Speaker Series Phonic Corporation announced the new aSK passive speaker series.