EWS is offering two new editions of its BMC and Tri-Logic bass pedals, which are now available in v2 ad v3 respectively.
The EWS Tri-Logic Bass Preamp 3, as its name says, is a preamp pedal for bass, to which the manufacturer added new features for expanded versatility:
- Gain control with two modes: Normal is a Clean Boost with up to +18 dB, and Hi-Gain with +26 dB and compression
- Treble Control with up to ± 15 dB, Low (4 kHz) and High (8 kHz) switch
- Mid control with ± 10 dB with frequency sweep between 250 Hz and 3 kHz
- Bass control with ± 15 dB, Low (40 Hz) and High (80 Hz) switch
- True bypass switch
- 9 or 18 V DC power with a dip switch, with battery or adapter options
- Dimensions: 61.5 × 113 × 49 mm
- Weight: 292 g
The Bass Mid Control 2 has also been modified to include a new gain boost switch to add +10 dB at the input, a volume control that adds up to +6 dB, and it is now possible to use the BMC2 as a clean booster or a preamp and generate, just like on the Tri-Logic Bass Preamp 3, 9V or 18V power via a dip-switch.
Dimensions: 38.5 × 92.5 × 55 mm
Weight: 320 g
Both pedals are sold at the Xotic webstore with introductory prices of $162 instead of $180 for the BMC2 and $189 instead of $210 for the Tri-Logic Bass Preamp 3.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Blackstar present the Fly 3 Bass Blackstar Amplification has unveiled the Fly 3 Bass, a bass version of its 3-watt mini-amp range.