Samar Audio Design VL37 ribbon mic
Samar Audio Design announces the release of its new VL37 ribbon microphone, a model that is hand built in the USA.
The new Samar VL37 is a ribbon microphone with a Figure 8 polar pattern. Samar Audio Design used toroidal transformers, short path motors, low-mass ribbon and applied a proprietary corrugation process to maintain de ribbon integrity.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 25 kHz
- Sensitivity: 2 mV/Pa
- Output impedance: 250 Ohms
- Ribbon dimensions: 2“ x 0.250“ x 1.5 micron
- Stainless steel body
- Removable anti-vibration clip included
- Mic dimensions: 6.420“ x 1.300“
- Weight: 230 g
As for the other Samar microphones, the VL37 is available for direct order at www.samaraudiodesign.com with a special introductory offer: the price of the microphone is $749 instead of $899, US residents will receive it for free, international customers will pay $40 shipping fees. The microphone has a 5-year part and 2-year ribbon replacement guarantee.
Viewers of this article also read...
- XQP updates its 531 de-esser XQP will soon launch an improved version of its optical de-esser module in API 500 format, called 531A.
- SmartVL2 remotely controls the VoiceLive 2 SmartVL2 is a utility that extends features and adds remote control for the TC-Helicon VoiceLive 2 vocal processor from a PC or controller.
- [Musikmesse] DiGiCo S21 digital console unveiled DiGiCo introduces at Musikmesse the upcoming S21 digital mixing console with 96 kHz support and touch screens.