PreSonus updates Studio One to v2.6.4
PreSonus released version 2.6.4 of its Studio One DAW, which is a maintenance update.
Changes in Studio One v2.6.4:
- Increased recording buffer size for improved performance
- Recording does not stop when HDD gets too slow
- OS X version is now 64-bit by default when launching
- Added a stereo mode to the Fat Channel so that right and left channels can be processed separately
- Fixed: SoundCloud login issue
- Fixed: Color select in automation options
- Fixed: Compression curve in the Fat Channel
The update is available for free via the Studio One DAW or user area at www.presonus.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [AES][VIDEO] PreSonus StudioLive RM16AI/32AI We met PreSonus at AES 2014 in Los Angeles for a presentation of the new StudioLive RM16AI/32AI rackable digital mixers.
- PreSonus launches the StudioLive 328i loudspeaker PreSonus now offers an install-specific version of its StudioLive 328AI powered loudspeaker.
- Review of the PreSonus AudioBox iTwo More and more audio interfaces are hitting the market that are capable of connecting directly to an iOS device or a computer. PreSonus recently released two such units, the AudioBox iTwo and AudioBox iOne. We’ll focus here on the iTwo, a 2x2 interface that gives you two mic preamps instead of one on the iOne, and some additional features.