- How long have you use it?
I used this processor for 4 years for lack of money to move to a Pentium 4.
- What is so special that you like most and least?
It is true that virtually no heat and does not require a high cooling. on the other hand to make computer music it far too low. Mine was clocked at 400FSB which is very little.
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
No. It's a bit complicated but I do not really have a choice ...
- How would you rate the quality / price?
€ 62 for it! This is simply theft! You will find, as I did, a Pentium 4 2.6/533 for the same price.
- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
Not at all! The celeron agrees very poor overclocking. While the Pentium 4 2.6 goes to 3.2 without any problems. Cubase 4 and more plug-in sturdy it is heated to 60 ° no more!
To the word processor is more than enough but I do not recommend it at all.