The Grestch G9240 Alligator Biscuit Roundneck resonator guitar joins in 2013 the Roots Collection.
The important feature of the G9240 Alligator Biscuit Roundneck guitar is the new Gretsch aluminum "Ampli-Sonic" diaphragm (resonator cone) hand-spun in Eastern Europe.
- Non-Cutaway Laminated Mahogany Body
- 2 "F" Holes
- Body Depth: 3.5" (8.8 cm)
- Aged White/Black/White binding
- Mahogany neck with Medium "V" shape
- Rosewood fretboard with 19 medium jumbo frets (12 to body), 15.75" radius and aged pearloid Dot inlays
- Nut width: 1.75"
- Scale Length: 25"
- 1930s Gretsch headstock
- Biscuit Bridge with Hard Maple with Ebony/Maple Saddle and Trapeze Tailpiece
- Grover® Sta-Tite tuning machines
Discover this new resonator guitar at www.gretschguitars.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.