Lee Jackson Mr. Springgy MRSP-500S
Lee Jackson Mr. Springgy MRSP-500S
nem nem

«  American rev '! »

Published on 01/26/14 at 15:42
Emulation of a Spring Reverb type present on the amp "Fender 65 Deluxe Reverb"
500 series module inserted in a rack-type LunchBox API Version
There is no actual edition.
Only a knob 'Drive' manages a level of distortion - the setting is not the same as the pedal of the same name which it proposes a MIX function.

Technology: Burr Brown opamps
Made in the U.S.!

Connectivity:
Positioned in a MIDI box.
Unclear whether the LunchBox does not have rail (like most) - it is difficult to "find the hole" especially at my age.

Configuration: in insert in a DAW or if you are very rich in your API console o)

The manual?

Editing sounds:
The cursor half way and all is well

The effect is sublime - clean - not a pet breath, crash or whatever.

For use with all ... (especially guitar & vocals) still not convinced for drums because there is a small delay before the effect intervenes but it is not disturbing. To see.
My model was modified to obtain a decay (with a C) longer than factory.

I for 1 month.

I never owned a Fender Deluxe amp from the golden age (60-70) but know a little sound and reproductions and I (and a lot of old wolves, hence my choice)'m pretty convinced .

What I like most:
1 - To be inserted in a 500 series module (I do not want a big amp at home)
2 - Being able to use this effect on other sources

I remake that choice without hesitation quality / price but especially ... the offer!

Ah! Lee and Jackson himself answers you live if you have a question ... and here ...