« the best reverb in the world »Publié le 03/05/11 à 14:28
- Model Rack more remote.
- Digital AES-EBU, and 4 XLR return
- Editing the sounds is very intuitive.
- Parameters are most accessible are always the most important.
- The best reverbs I've ever heard.
- More than the realism of the depth; heat. effect never take the place of the source.
- Even very long, and they occupy space without polluting it.
- I use many platforms for the batteries and the voices, the lobby for all: the rooms for acoustic instriments. all my mixes have gained a lot.
- 2 years.
- I also have his competitor: TC M6000. more versatile, but the lexicon of the RGB are the most beautiful, hottest and most discrete
- Default: its price. the look of the remote is still tacky (I know it's a detail)
- The rack a lot of noise. impossible to keep him in the control room!
- It's a very expensive. but the dimension he brings is amazing.
for any info, appointment at: http://www.lestudio5.com