Lexicon Updates PCM96 to v184.108.40.206
Lexicon has announced that the PCM96 and PCM96 Surround software for Mac OS X has been updated to v220.127.116.11.
Software version 18.104.22.168 fixes a number of issues, including:
- Enhancements to make preset loads and session restores work properly in Nuendo.
- Enhancement to Automation (moving plug-in parameters on the PCM96 window now gets reflected in the automation recording).
- Fixes for several small DSP bugs (error in bassRt components, multivoice zero pitch shift silence, etc.).
- Fix PCM96 hang when activating streaming.
- Fixes to PCM96 plug-in insertion hangs/crashes.
- Fix to PCM96 session recall hang.
- Fix to infrequent audio dropout when streaming over FireWire.
- Fix to DAW crash when using 2 mono 1 stereo.
- Fix to DAW crash relating to having PCM96 windows open and moving parameters.
- Fix drifting latency bug (latency was occasionally moving around and/or misreported). It will now remain constant throughout a session.
For more info, check out www.lexiconpro.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] AEA RPQ Ribbon Pre The RPQ with Curve Shaping and P48 power has 80 dB of JFET gain, P48 phantom power for active studio ribbons such as AEA’s
- [NAMM] Empirical Labs EL9 Mike-E Empirical Labs unveiled a new unit called EL9 "Mike-E", a digitally-controlled Microphone Preamplifier with features designed to warm and soften the source, along with a compressor/limiter.
- [NAMM] Shure USB Mics Shure Incorporated announced three new products — the PG27USB and PG42USB Side-Address Condenser Microphones and the X2U XLR-to-USB Signal Adapter.