[Musikmesse] Se Electronics RNR1
Siwei Zou, The Man at sE Electronics, partnered up with Rupert Neve to design a new ribbon microphone, the first in the Rupert Neve Signature series.
This mic is described as "the world's first HF ribbon microphone".
It's been mentioned a lot since it was first announced in 2008, but no pricing or availability info has been released yet.
The manufacturer says it has the following specs:
- Acoustic Operating Principle: Electrodynamic pressure gradient with active electronics
- Generating Element: 2.5-micron aluminum ribbon
- Polar Pattern: Figure 8
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 25KHz
- Sensitivity: -32 dB (referenced 1v/pa ±1dB)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 15dB (A weighted)
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms balanced
- Rated Load Impedance: 1000 Ohms
- Max SPL: >135dB
- Connector: Male XLR 3 pin (Pin 2 Hot)
For more info and full product description, visit www.seelectronics.com/sE_RNR1.html.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Genelec 1038CF At the last Musikmesse in Frankfurt, Genelec introduced the new 1038CF 3-way active monitoring system.
- [Musikmesse] Genelec 8260A At the last MusikMesse in Frankfurt, Genelec previewed the 8260A 3-way DSP Active Monitor.
- [Musikmesse] Se Electronics sE4400a Se Electronics introduced the successor to its sE2200a model, the sE4400a.