Create an account

Meinl Byzance Dark Ride 20"

All user reviews for the Meinl Byzance Dark Ride 20"

Ride Cymbal from Meinl belonging to the Byzance Dark series

5.0/5
(1 reviews)
(1 review)
  • moosersmoosers

Meinl Byzance Dark Ride 20"Published on 12/27/10 at 14:02
    The Meinl Byzance Dark Ride 20" is a high end ride cymbal for use within a full drum set. This is one of the best ride cymbals I've ever had the pleasure of using. Although I'm not really a drummer, I dabble a bit and as a recording engineer record all sorts of difference cymbals and drum kits. I hadn't heard of these cymbals until I played the drum set of the drummer from a friend's band. The cymbal is made out of bronze alloy and it's hand hammered to give it it's own sound. You can tell just from looking and playing the cymbal that it's extremely well made and it's even more evident when you heard it's incredible tone. It's a normal sized cymbal, although I believe it comes in a few different sizes. Of course, it's not the brightest ride cymbal out there at all (hence the name), but personally I prefer this kind of sound as I find it more appropriate most of the time. My friend who owns the cymbal plays in a rock band and it works perfectly for their sound, but it definitely seems versatile enough that you could use it in almost any context. I'd really only recommend the Meinl Byzance Dark Ride 20" for professionals and aspiring professionals because of the large price tag. It's worth it for the drummer who is looking for a ride cymbal to use for life for recording and gigging, but it's not really necessary otherwise. It sounds incredible and will compliment any drummer's kit well, but it's more important to spend the money on a great drum set before branching out and spending a ton of money on cymbals. If you're looking for a truly professional ride cymbal check this one out and the full line of Meinl Byzance cymbals...

Audience analysis (Google Analytics)
Advertising (Google Ads)
Marketing (Meta Pixel)

On our websites, we use the Meta Pixel. The Meta Pixel is a remarketing pixel implemented on our websites that allows us to target you directly via the Meta Network by serving ads to visitors of our websites when they visit the social networks Facebook and Instagram. The meta pixel are code snippets which are able to identify your browser type via the browser ID - the individual fingerprint of your browser - and to recognise that you have visited our websites and what exactly you have looked at on our websites. When you visit our websites, the pixel establishes a direct connection to Meta's servers. Meta is able to identify you by your browser ID, as this is linked to other data about you stored by Meta on your Facebook or Instagram user account. Meta then delivers individualised ads from us on Facebook or on Instagram that are tailored to your needs.

We ourselves are not in a position to identify you personally via the meta pixel, as apart from your browser ID no other data is stored with us via the pixel.

For more information about the Meta Pixel, the details of data processing via this service and Meta's privacy policy, please visit Meta Privacy Policy - How Meta collects and uses user data for Facebook and Meta Privacy Policy - How Meta collects and uses user data for Instagram.

Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd. is a subsidiary of Meta Platforms, Inc. based in the USA. It cannot be ruled out that your data collected by Facebook will also be transmitted to the USA.

Audience analysis (Google Analytics)

Advertising (Google Ads)