Boss SP-505 Groove Sampling Workstation
Boss SP-505 Groove Sampling Workstation

Sampler from Boss belonging to the SP series.

Gallagahn Gallagahn
Published on 12/10/07 at 16:26
Well, all this says t adj.

I am using that half of the bte because all my samples, I said PC.

Frankly, though I listen with headphones that I have done on computer, then the cost the exit of the sampler, I hear no diffrence, and my headphone is not a trick two balls purchased from GIFI, although I have, in itself, nothing against this chain of shops, although one could raise questions about morality lgitimes manufacturing of the products they sell, but I think this dborde the context of the topic.

I think I fell in love with this machine.

I bought six months ago a guy on audio fanzine (publicity stunt for this site, which eats all my time, I think I became acro, the proof is when my home page I open my browser, you do not care? good I know but it's just trying to get me out of this state of grassland newbie I'm a. ...)

The worst as I bought it while silent in a bad state, and yet it works. It is quite limited, for sure, I have not it in my set, but hey, take example of polyphony. Limit is 8 voice, but who needs four samples strosrieux? We put 4 in mono, and we still have room for two samples that they will use the panoramic vritablement ... Well I know a parraitre empty can, but when I realized a (which I used only samples Stereo), Ben has made me change the look of this machine, that, God forbid, I, for one moment of sweet madness, tent to sell. In fact I almost complete the sale completed, but the potential buyer (also encountered on AudioFanzine), I plant the last minute. Thank you to him!

In conclusion this machine m'clate. We arrive (in eroding) put his cot and default limits. It has no prtention, it does what you request. It is versatile and not CHRE, I have a group it is o the drummer module dclencement its sound is happiness for him that the coup did not have to invest in miliard dollars in a module spcial mga cool thing spcial top batsman to get to the same thing and no latency! (Personal joke, but it's true DSOL) I modulates the effects on parts of the drummer (albeit with a more kaos pad) but it works nikel.
In another group, I use it as a loop player, it allows me to do what I want without lugging my PC each rpt.
When I make beef, I play with some samples with no particular rhythm to add athmosphre ...

A good machine that does not turn water into wine, but if you know one who does, give me the rf ...